Length of license agreement?

An initial six months and thereafter on a rolling two-month basis.

You will need to give two months written notice in order to terminate the agreement.

Why should I take out a licence rather than a lease?

The licence agreements at The Post House offer you maximum flexibility without the long-term commitments, usually of several years, that come with leasing an office.

So no legal or surveyor’s fees, maintenance or repair bills, or utilities charges.

You share communal facilities such as kitchen, toilets, reception and telephone system.

You don’t have to buy furniture and other expensive equipment and don’t have to employ a cleaner.

You can concentrate on what is important – running your business.

Do I pay a deposit?

A security deposit of 3x the monthly licence fee is payable.

This is refunded in full at the end of your licence period provided no damage has been caused and no charges are outstanding.

When can I move in?

You can move in as soon as you have signed the licence agreement and we have received funds for the deposit and first month’s licence fee.

How am I billed?

The licence fee is payable monthly in advance by standing order.

We bill you once a month in arrears for any extra items such as telephone calls, postage, faxing, copying, etc.

Will you provide a telephone number?

Yes, you get your own unique direct dial number.

You can divert calls from this number to your mobile or home, and vice-versa.

Can I bring my own printers and copier?

Yes, you can bring your own printer and other equipment (size and space permitting).

Alternatively, you can use our shared services.

What IT support will I get?

CAT 5e cabling and ADSL internet access is provided.

You will need to bring your own laptops or PCs.

Your computers can be networked together yet remain secure from the other occupiers of The Post House.

Our IT support (View2IT) can provide extra support at a reasonable cost for hardware and software issues.

We can offer you a free one-hour IT consultation on any set-up and service issues.

What furniture is provided?

We provide desks, chairs, file storage and telephones.

You should have everything you need, but other items can be purchased on your behalf.

Do I need to take out insurance?

Building insurance is included in the monthly licence fee.

You will need to take out you own contents insurance (and employers liability insurance if appropriate).

What if I want to work late or at weekends?

You have access 24 hrs a day, 7 days per week to your office.

What does it cost?

The licence fee depends upon the size of the suite and the number of workstations it contains.

Please contact us to arrange a visit and discuss the various options with our General Manager.

What if I need more or less space?

We can move you to a bigger or smaller suite if required - both subject to availability.

You will be able to keep the same phone number.

to top menu